If you do the things that are easy now, your life will be hard later.
If you do the things that are hard now, life will be easy later.
One of my favourite quotes by Les Brown
Right now, it applies to my weight. If I keep doing what I’m doing now, I will look this way for ever – horror! If I start doing the things that are hard now, I will look back in a few months and not even recognize myself.
So this is my commitment:
- I will follow the proven meal plan religiously.
- I will go to the gym at least 3 days a week.
- I will exercise my arms at least 3 days a week.
- I will stick to this for the next three months.
- I will post before, during and after photos to document my progress
At this very moment I have already managed to loose 5kg on this meal plan – without the exercise. I still look pregnant – which I’m not! So I really need to get rid of this awful waistline, not to mention the flabby arms.
Yes, I am very good at dressing to conceal it, but it would be so wonderful not to have to!!!
My partner in crime, the wonderful Mrs Sindy Putter will be taking photos to document this journey – she is a very accomplished photographer and I am grateful to call her my friend.
This is day one …
Watch this space …
PS – if you want a copy of my meal plan, drop me an email, subject: Meal plan